Thursday 4 June 2009

Ten things ...


Tagged by Latin Sardar , I have to write 10 things about me that are not obvious ( lesser known)


1. I love art, flowers , tastefully decorated homes, artifects , paintings , theatre , even if I dont talk about it all the time and even if I am not good in recognising plants ,cannot paint , Act and struggle to keep my house sparkling clean.
2. I find it really hard to learn new language , even few basic words are tough for me .

3. I am very particular about food , I dont mind experimenting different cuisines , but its me who have to decide whether i'll taste the food or not.No u cannot make me even sample a spoonfull if I dont want to ... NO compromise here ..

4. Most of the things I do , I do them for a reason ...And the reason is ' I feel like doing it'. I cannot and will not give any logical reason .Facts and figues dont matter here.when I feel like doing something and if I can,I just go ahead and do it . Like last week I felt like painting a clay vase ....I did it in candlelight as there was no power at that time.when i want to do something , I cannot wait for even half an hour .
5. I loose my temper too soon , but not too often.

6. I love my friends and family a lot , but I dont mind being away from them ..I dont like being in the comfortable shell .Even if my parents will be in same city , I would rather choose to stay alone near by then in same house.

7. I like people who have some dreams , some ambition , some desires ....nothing turns me off than an aimless , dreamless life .... like people who say ' I have nice job, beautiful wife , car , home , what else i need ' ...its another thing to be thankful for what you have and another to be aimless.

8. I like people who are well toned, well dressed and well mannered , but this all have to look effortless . I appreciate a golden heart and intellgence but a litle effort to be presentable tells a lot about person.

9. My mind hardly sleeps ...its working non-stop,sometime I say two senetences that are not related because between these two sentences , I wud have thought about 3 more things in few seconds .

It does drive me crazy at times , especially when I cannot sleep as my mind choose to wander in unknown terrortries.

10 . I dont forget things , though I talk to 100's of people , I still remember what someone said 15 years ago ,even the minutest of detail.It amaze people and make then feel special. The negative is If u ever lie , I can connect links and make out .

and its over ...I could have written 10 more things ..or may be more ..someone please tag me again..

I think most of my friends have been tagged already , and if u are not , consider urself tagged ..

38 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

wow those are some very flashy yet sweet things about you :D

most of it i can relate to, except maybe the food bit!

P said...

haha.. naice..

we are quite (Q.U.I.T.E.) alike, you know?

Preeti said...

hehe ..flashy ..yea ..i am such a showoff ..;-)librans :-)

oh ! yeah pixiee ....great .

the latin sardar said...

Good, cool stuff... you're probably the only one to have followed up on the tag...

deeps said...

umm quite well organized, calculative, principled and balanced life ..

ehm..one must be then careful about what s/he speaks with you! ;-)
well, haven’t see this tag anywhere else …

Iya said...

nice list miss independent, art lover, foodie and moody!!

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

My mind is restless too. Just that I have a terrible memory. :P

Kisses.

Vigneshwar said...

its another thing to be thankful for what you have and another to be aimless.
So true .

KParthasarathi said...

First visit.Intelligent points interestingly put.

Anonymous said...

Nice ... good to know more about you....

I wish I could remember like you... I have become so so absent minded... some of the things my wife reminds me and I am like... are you sure all this happened... I can never remember anything... anything... sigh :(

deeps said...

Apparently yes .. we all look mean and unfair and unjust n all that …but I think more than trying to harm others we all try to help ourselves more … ourselves, our family, home, our money, children, I, me, myself … I think that’s what makes us fail …make us blind towards others’ needs …

you can disagree though! :-)

SM said...

does all bloggers have same habits
lol

Pinku said...

thats a lot of memory....dole out some to us poor beings yaar...I cant remember names forget discussions....


like your 'me' attitude...

Another Kiran In NYC said...

I totally relate with the food bit.

And I like well toned, well turned out people too... and want to grow up and be like that! Oh wait.. i grew up and what happened? :)

BrownPhantom said...

The last one is sort of scarry :) cause I share tht attribute too..
And yes, can't help but nod my head vigorously at point 6.
Why don't you blog more regularly ? Coz you don't feel like doing it..Or is that an excuse for laziness :).

Amit said...

hi...where ru these days....busy bee?

Anonymous said...

This was fun - reading about your quirky quills...

Here - You are tagged again, give us 10 more items...

With regards to the remembering part, most women remember all the stuff that they are supposed to forget :)

nsiyer said...

Fantastic. Nice to know and reflect about oneself.Whose beautiful photo is that?

Shafi said...

Catalogue. . . Huh. Awsome.

Phoenix said...

aww nice tag

btw check ym blog tonite... you will be awarded!! :)

Raghav said...

uve got a nice blog going.
liked reading it

Bullshee said...

The 10 ten things about you tag is so 2004!!!

There really should be only very few people who know the non-obvious stuff about you!

PULKIT said...

Intresting blog!
I am following this one ....
waiting for ur next post! I expect great writing from ur end...
regards
PULKIT
(http://19goes20.blogspot.com)


read mine too sometime :)

Jack said...

Preeti,

First visit to your space. Read all available posts. Kisses- frank & interesting. Nice to have you back after recharging batteries fully. I agree on PM post. Nice and frank answers in this.

Would appreciate your views on my posts.

Take care

Meher said...

you got a nice blog in here..!!
cheers..keep writing..!!:)

Arv said...

Hiya... first time here...

Interesting tag...

I like the points 4, 6, 7 & 10. They are quite familiar...

I have always found learning languages except for some languages :P

take care da.... cheers

Suyog Shopurkar said...

its really nice to know u better :)
rolling you now :)

keep witing

Unknown said...

Hello you have a nice blog,but it bis ages since you last worte, looking forward to your posts

Lubna said...

Hey Chica ....I know u quite well but it z always fun to read about u in ur way ..... Miss Ya !!

Renu said...

I would ditto to ur 6,7, 8 and 10th point:)

MY BLOG said...

hi, thanks for comment on my SAP basis blog. for which company do u work

Madeleine said...

What an interesting blog!I would love to add one another as followers. Just let me know OR add me and I will then add you! Just our trying to network with other creative souls.

mr. nichols said...

i relate to all of these, especially 9!

Samvedna said...

where are you? long time no post!

Karishma said...

Haha Yea
I know what u mean when u say u just do it when u want
That happens to me all the time

How do we know said...

oh wow.. u like well dressed, well groomed ppl.. thats interesting.. :-)

Entertainer said...

gud one preetz

moi said...

wow many things you have disclosed. But I am really surprised with your memory power. Its really wonderful to remember even after 15 yrs.

MY FRIENDS AWARD

MY FRIENDS AWARD
by SEHER

Cute blogger award

Cute blogger award
by The InSatiable soul